Ensenada All-Inclusive Resorts
Looking for a place to take your vacation this year? Why not check out some of the all-inclusive resorts in Ensenada? Ensenada is a beautiful coastal city in Mexico, and it offers tourists a wide variety of activities and attractions. From its stunning beaches to its world-class restaurants, there is something for everyone in Ensenada. And best of all, many of the resorts here offer all-inclusive packages that include food, drinks, and even entertainment! If you're looking for an unforgettable vacation experience, then be sure to check out some of the amazing all-inclusive resorts in Ensenada!
Looking for an all-inclusive resort in Ensenada?
- Hotel Playa Ensenada: This beachfront resort offers guests a wide range of amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa, and a fitness center. All-inclusive packages start at $89 per night.
- Grand Fiesta Americana: This luxurious resort features an on-site casino, a golf course, and seven restaurants. All-inclusive rates start at $119 per night.
- Marina Cortez Resort & Spa: This beautiful resort is located on a private marina and features its own private beach club. All-inclusive rates start at $149 per night.
Things to Do in Ensenada
- Visit La Bufadora: La Bufadora is a must-see attraction in Ensenada. This natural marine geyser is located just outside the city and is one of the largest in the world. Be sure to bring your camera, as this is a truly breathtaking sight!
- go horseback riding: One of the best ways to explore Ensenada is on horseback. There are several companies that offer horseback riding tours, and you can even go for a swim with your horse in some of the local beaches!
- Take a wine tour: Ensenada is home to many world-class wineries, and a wine tour is the perfect way to sample some of the best wines in the region. There are several companies that offer wine tours, or you can even rent a car and explore the wineries on your own.
- Visit El Centro: El Centro is the historic center of Ensenada and is full of interesting shops, restaurants, and bars. Be sure to check out some of the traditional Mexican markets while you're here!
So what are you waiting for? Start planning your Ensenada all-inclusive vacation today! And be sure to check out our blog for more tips on how to make the most of your trip!